Bible Verse Printable SEPTEMBER

Make learning Bible Verses Fun and Excited with these 'Memory Verse Cards'!! A punch card along with these set of Bible Verses will do the trick to make the kids memorize the Verses with interest!!

Memory Cards Along with a Punch Card will be uploaded every month to this Blog. You can also download the 'Printable' version of it for free from the link down below.

Here comes the First Set of Bible Verses for kids for the month of SEPTEMBER:
1. Colossians 3:20 "Children, obey your parents in everything for this pleases the Lord."

2. Psalm 56:3 "When I am afraid, I put my trust in You."

3. Proverbs 12:19 "Truthful lips endures forever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment."

4. Matthew 5:7 "Blesses are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy."

5. Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to Him and eat with him and he with me."

6. Proverbs 1:7 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instructions."

7. Psalm 119:109 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

8. Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

9. Isaiah 26:4 "Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock."

10. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life."


Download the printable Memory Verse Card along with a Punch Card here @ Printable Bible Verses "September".

Subscribe to this Blog to keep you updated on my next post. ðŸ˜‰

Comments