Bible Verse Printable OCTOBER

Bible Verses for kids to memorize for the month of OCTOBER!!

1. Psalm 9:9
     "The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble."

2. Romans 10:13
     "For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

3. Hebrews 13:8
     "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."

4. Psalm 136:1
     "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever."

5. Matthew 4:19
     "And Jesus said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”"

6. I John 5:3
     "For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments."

7. John 6:35
     "Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.”"

8. Proverbs 22:4
     "The reward for humility and fear of the Lord is riches and honor and life."

9. Proverbs 23:12
     "Apply your heart to instruction and your ear to words of knowledge."

10. Matthew 21:22
     "And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."









Download The Printable Memory Verse Cards @ Printable Bible Verses October


Memory Verse cards will be uploaded by this Blog every month along with a printable version of it for free. 
Subscribe to this blog to keep you updated on my next post. ☺☺






Comments