Bible Verse Printable NOVEMBER

Bible Verses for kids to memorize for the month of NOVEMBER!!


1. Psalm 25:14
      The friendship of the Lord is for those who fear Him, and He makes known to them His covenant.

2. Psalm 119:34
      Give me understanding, that I may keep Your law and observe it with my whole heart.

3. I Corinthians 10:31
      So, whatever you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

4. John 14:6
      Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

5. Psalm 37:5
      Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act.

6. I Thessalonians 5:11
      Therefore encourage one another and build one another up.

7. Luke 6:31
      And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

8. Proverbs 29:23
      One’s pride will bring him low, but he who is lowly in spirit will obtain honor.

9. Luke 6:43,44a
      For no good tree bears bad fruit, nor again does a bad tree bear good fruit, for each tree is known by its own fruit.

10. Psalm 119:171
      My lips will pour forth praise, for You teach me Your statues.


Download the Printable Memory Verse Cards @ Printable Bible Verses November





Memory Verses Cards will be uploaded to this Blog every month along with  a Printable Version of it for free.
Subscribe to this Blog to keep you updated on my next post!!

Comments